Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Addition!

Well, she's finally here...Charlotte Elizabeth Parker joined our family on May 11, 2013 at 4:22 PM. She weighed 8 lbs. and was 19 inches long. Our world is completely different in a wonderful way; we're all working on getting adjusted to our new lifestyle!

newest family member

Having a baby has definitely changed how I approach the oboe, reed making and teaching. I started teaching again about 6 weeks after Charlotte was born, and I still don't completely feel like I'm back in the groove. I had to laugh looking back at my previous post on the challenges of pregnant reed making....for my next post I'll have to write about making reeds while baby wearing! Anyway, now that the baby is here and I'm not working at my part-time normal person job anymore, I'm really looking forward to getting going with this blog. Here's to major life changes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...