Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Look! and Etsy Oboe reed shop is OPEN!!!

How do you like the new look on the blog? After months of feeling like this blog and it's facebook page didn't have a very cohesive look, I decided to upgrade to a new design. I purchased a few sets of design packages from the talented Christin at Christin Thomas Design and I couldn't be happier with the results! I honestly didn't know that the design (or lack thereof) was bothering me as much as it was until I saw how good it all looks now. The main thing that inspired me to do all this was the grand opening of my etsy  oboe reed shop!

Sarah Parker Oboe Reeds
I'm so excited about taking my handmade oboe reeds to a larger audience than just the local clientele I've built up here in Wilmington. I'll be offering student reeds, professional reeds, oboe reed blanks, English horn reeds, English horn blanks and shaped cane for both instruments. You can get to the shop by visiting http://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahParkerOboeReeds, or by clicking the link at the top of the page. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

This looks great! I look forward to reading more :)

Sarah Parker said...

Courtney! Oh my gosh, hi!! I hope you are all doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...